NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, an Oil and Gas Producer, is currently looking for HR Analyst
for a 12-18 month contract
to be based in Calgary, Alberta.
- Maintains employee information in database, responsible for updating information to maintain accuracy and integrity of the data,
- Point of liase for all Human Resources' reporting requests;
- Report generation from HR database and excel;
- Data generation in form of chats, graphs and trend from HR database for acurate reporting
- Liase with Human Resource and finance team for year end budgetsing and heatcount
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Supporting mangers in completing employee schedule changes
- Hour balancing in SAP due to scheudle changes, new hire and feeds to payroll
- Point of contact for employee questions or concerns regarding their pay
- Support tranisiton of SAP Time Entry to outsource payroll
- 3-5 years of experience as HR Generalist
- Previous experience in SAP, Time entry module
- Previous experience in HR database (Workday in particular)
- Solid understanding of hourly payroll
- Excellent organzation skills and ability to priortize task as necessary
- Stroung ability to multitask
- able to work under face pace enviroment
- Abile to readi and handle large data and reports
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.