Account Manager for upstream chemicals to work with internal and external customers supporting development and growth of business within the oil and gas industry. Actively selling and supporting Baker Hughes innovations and technology inclusive of the upstream chemical programs at assigned customer location to promote long-term business relationships with Baker HughesEssential Responsibilities:
- Completing assignments in as safe and professional manner
- Responsible for (and accountable to) your customers within your geographic area
- Work closely with current and new customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within an assigned territory.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and new customers, including plant or facility executives.
- Generate and execute sales plans in an assigned customer base and new customer accounts to meet defined territory profit increase goals.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required.
- Engage in problem-solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support Baker Hughes innovations and technology inclusive of the upstream chemical program at assigned customer location to promote long term business.
- Possible travel within assigned sales territory
- Have a thorough knowledge regarding all of your treatment programs in the field
- Post Secondary Education
- 5 years oil and gas experience - field based
- Professionalism and technical merit
- Presentation skills
- Good understanding of profit and loss financials
- Strong time management skills
- Must be able to work a flexible rotation work schedule
- Basic chemical knowledge is an asset
- Computer Literacy - Microsoft word and excel
- Good understanding of oil and gas process systems
Fort McMurray, Alberta, CanadaAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.