Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Galliano, Louisiana, United States
Laid off due to COVID? Apply now!
Accepting applications for potential temporary & full time positions!
LOCATION: Offshore US Gulf of Mexico
JOB SUMMARY: Carry out cargo handling duties, general cleaning, maintenance and other manual labor as assigned/directed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous offshore experience, semisubmersible and drillship preferred
- Previous military, industrial, construction, agricultural or maritime experience considered an asset
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background/Pre-Employment Screening Checks
- Offshore training required:
- BOISET / HUET / FOET
- Safe Gulf / RigPass
- Qualified Rigger (API RD 2D)
- STCW Basic or Advanced Firefighting
- Be conversant and utilize appropriate company procedures for all lifting operations, banksman and slinging duties
- Carry out lifting operation duties as directed
- Maintain all equipment and perform housekeeping as instructed
- Ensure all tools and equipment are stowed appropriately at the end of each tour to avoid safety hazards for other operations
- Assist in the maintenance of the crane, rig's machinery and equipment using correct tools and following safety procedures
- Provide assistance in the mixing of mud chemicals, pit/tank cleaning, and pump room maintenance
- Perform regular steel preparation and painting to maintain the unit
- Assist in the care, protection, maintenance and preparation of tubulars on the pipe deck
- Carry out helideck duties as instructed
- Actively participate in the Safety Management Systems
- Actively participate in safety, departmental, pre-tour, client meetings, etc.
- Monitor the environmental conditions to ensure the safety of operations on deck
- Ensure that approved rig operating procedures are adhered to at all times. Report all unsafe activities, situations, and potential hazards to supervisor
- Effectively use all safety and environmental tools
- Perform all emergency duties as per designation on the station bill
Puglisevich USA is an equal opportunity employer.
Puglisevich USA provide qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter for future opportunities: