The Driver for Bloomfield, NM will be responsible for hauling chemicals from the plant site to the customer location. May treat customer wells. Handles special projects, as assigned.Essential Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of DOT regulations and handling of hazardous material.
- Responsible for the transport and application of production chemicals, used by oilfield customers.
- Treatment of customer wells, while on-site, utilizing high-pressure chemical applications and chemical transfers
- Special duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Class "A" or "B" CDL with Hazmat Endorsement
- Live within a drivable distance (60 minutes or less) to the worksite. There is no relocation assistance offered with this position.
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US (no sponsorship offered at this time)
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
- Must be a self-starter
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Oilfield production systems experience a plus
- Tri-plex and rotary pumping experience a plus
- Mechanically inclined with knowledge of pumps, rotary pumps and solar injection equipment is a plus
- Prefer candidates have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - outlook, excel etc
- Prefer 5+ years of experience driving trucks hauling hazmat materials
Bloomfield, NMAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.