The IXS Field Service Engineer will provide services that will range in scope from performing standard maintenance, trouble-shooting, and calibration of Waygate Technologies: Phoenix 2D & 3D CT X-ray Testing machine hardware and software products at Waygate and customer locations. Travel expected in excess of 70%.Responsibilities :
- Maintain and repair industrial x-ray systems and supporting peripheral equipment, such as: X-ray tubes, generators, coolers, scanners, stepper motors/controllers, power supplies, high voltage control circuits, motion control and high-end PC's with high res. monitors.
- Provide customers with technical support via phone and onsite service.
- Timely completion of standard service reports, invoicing packages, and other administrative requirements.
- Responsible for driving customer satisfaction from commitment through quality service standards.
- Monitor site safety during work scope execution.
- Ability to travel overnight approximately 70% of the time.
- Possess a two to four-year technical degree in Electronics (AAS, BSEE), Mechanics (AAS, BSME) or Industrial Engineering (AS, BSIE).
- At least 3-7 years of previous experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
- Successful applicants will be well versed in diagnosing electronic hardware problems, mechanical problems with CNC table, software troubleshooting in a windows-based environment.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, ability to read and write English, Intermediate math skills.
- Strong Computer skills with familiarity of MS Office products, data analysis, word processing, spreadsheets, and email as well as company specific software like Datos™.
- Able to read/understand schematics and use oscilloscopes/digital multi-meters.
- Fundamental electronics and/or mechanical trouble shooting skills. "Hands-on experience"
- Strong background in PC repair (hardware & software), working knowledge with PLC's
- Candidate must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example: verification of past employment, criminal history, driving record and educational background.
- Possess a valid driver's license and passport (or able to obtain a passport).
- Self-starter with minimal supervision requirement; able to work independently; ability to prioritize, organize work, and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Waygate Technologies products and services (2D and 3d CT X-Ray, Ultrasonic Testing Machine).
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.