Skills: Accounting, IT - SAP / ERP, CAD / CAM
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Bucharest, Romania
• Manages financial transactions for multiple subsea projects, to include: tracking and reporting processes for consistent execution of projects and enforcing financial policies and procedures required to ensure the integrity of financial data and reporting.
• Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts
• Reports monthly and quarterly project financial status
• Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements
• Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis
• Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
Minimum Job Qualifications
Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
3+ years strong computer experience - MS Office
Advanced Excel skills
SAP experience or other ERP system application
Good analytical skills
Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
Other languages a plus
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.