Skills: Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
- Full understanding of all processes, procedures and safety risks associated with the daily operation of the Assembly Repair Maintenance and Overhaul workshop.
- Demonstrated leadership and personal discipline in performing all assigned tasks to ensure tool service, product quality and safe operation for all employees.
- Knowledge of products and understanding of Quality Control analysis to recommend adjustments.
- Knowledge of required SAP transactions performed in service center database.
- Have understanding on how to operate and maintain all workshop equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in Repair & Maintenance
- Prefer working experience in an offshore environment
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.