Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for a Lead Electrical Engineer to join the team in Pune, India who will be responsible to use design and engineering equipment and software to complete engineering tasks.
- Develop electrical products and systems to meet customer specifications
- Design functional electrical systems through the development and testing of components
- Research and design components for electrical equipment and systems for use in commercial, military, or scientific industries
- Supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, and systems
- Inspect and observe facilities to evaluate the efficacy and quality of electrical systems, components, and products
- Devise testing methods and properties to confirm the functionality of electrical components and systems
- Maintain detailed database to catalog products and component parts
- Train and supervise technicians to assist in project completion
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
- Experienced as a professional engineer with 6+ years .
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.