Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
Skills: Electrical Engineering, Instrument & Controls Engineer
Other Skills: At least 10 years of experience of offshore oil & gas installations E/I preparation & Supervision. Good knowledge of Total E&P technical referential. English language is used in all technical issues.
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
Scope of the SERVICE:
The scope of the SERVICE consists in coordinating and ensuring liaison between all the required activities, Company entities and Contractors for the preparation and execution of Electrical / Instrumentation WO (Work Order) from issuance to completion, as well as any Electrical / Instrumentation work preparation requested by the RFM coordinator. This SERVICE also includes whenever required Offshore site supervision of Electrical / Instrumentation works. The person responsible for this service will be the point of contact for all matter related with the WO for which he acts as coordinator and responsible for the execution.
The WO may involve all together or separately Electrical and Instrumentation WORKS to be executed & supervised on COMPANY'S oil and gas installation.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following activities:
1. Write clear scope of works, procedures, instructions to enable the Contractor to carryout their work safely and efficiently.
2. Establish required list of material for the execution of the works.
3. Exercise good judgement when selecting and ordering equipment and ensure specification is up to date and correct.
4. Anticipate potential problems; track material orders and ensure delivery schedule in line with planning.
5. Prepare tender documents and make technical evaluation and comparison of offers received.
6. Ensure the reliability and consistency of technical information presented to the Contractor.
7. Act as the interface between Construction (PJT) and Field Operations for the handover of new / modified plant and systems.
8. Liaise with Operations personnel in the preparation of delicate or critical works.
9. Ensure quality and good engineering practice is maintained, being flexible but also strict when required to ensure the fundamental objectives of the project.
10. Guarantee the good realization of work in respect of the procedures, specifications, safety and environmental protection.
11. Maintain good relationship with the Contractor and Operations staff; to make necessary arbitration and find solutions to resolve technical or other difficulties.
12. Optimise Contractor resources / efficiency to meet planning milestones and deadlines.
13. Provide support to Field Construction Superintendent to realise work on site.
14. Represent the Company in regard of business with Vendors, Contractors and Suppliers.
15. Ensure document and drawing database update; issue feed back report on important projects.
16. Maintain files and records for review by Company auditors.
17. Guarantee that a Risk analysis is performed prior to the start of any work
18. Perform Offshore site supervision whenever required.
19. Assure that works are performed in complete accordance with Company Rules and Specifications
1. Ensure that all required HSE safety measures have been taken, so that the work can start.
2. Ensure continuously that the workplace is safe as well as the work procedure.
3. Ensure that works start and continue in compliance with HSE Company specifications and procedures.
4. Ensure the reliability and consistency of technical information on site.
5. Prepare works permits of the disciplines.
6. Liaise with maintenance discipline in the preparation and supervision of delicate or risky field operations
7. Give clear instructions and a responsibility to enable Contractor's personal to perform their job safely.
8. Anticipate potential problems and predict degraded situations. Proactive detection of potential problems/issues
9. Concern to ensure delivery schedule and planning of the work are met;
10. Optimise team efficiency to meet planning milestones and deadlines.
11. Manage and supervise numerous Piping and structural activities simultaneously including new Projects and Modifications repairs on existing plant
12. Guarantee the good realization of work in respect of the procedures, specifications, safety and environmental protection
13. Ensure that Scaffolds are constructed and maintained in line with procedure and that a register of structures erected is maintained.
Inspection and Control activities:
1- Verify quality of Contractor equipment to ensure it is despatched fit for intended service.
2- Verify technical conformity of proposed solutions, materials and drawings and prefabrication at Contractors base.
1. Participate on site when required to project 'Kick off Meetings'.
2. Participate to regular progress coordination and shutdown preparation meetings.
3. Follows-up invitations to tender' and organise clarification
Required skills for completion of the SERVICE
1- At least 10 years of experience of offshore oil & gas installations E/I preparation & Supervision.
2- Good knowledge of Total E&P technical referential.
3- English language is used in all technical issues.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: