Skills: Project Management, Architect
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Our People & Places Solutions business - reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do - the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology - we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart, resilient, and sustainable environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow.
In this role you'll manage building projects consisting of multi-discipline teams of employees and consultants in design including: Architectural, MEP, Structural, and Civil. You'll report directly to the Director of Building Programs and use your technical expertise related to the specific scope of the project. You'll work directly with our clients and will be the main point of contact on assigned projects. You'll also be responsible for delivering projects on time, within construction budget and agreed scope, with an emphasis on design excellence and client-centric solutions. Your primary focus is design deliverables for design-bid-build projects (plans, specifications, design analysis), design-build documents, design and engineering studies, feasibility reports and other design requirements for large and/or multiple complex corporate and public sector projects.
Here's What You'll Need:
• Professional Degree in Architecture (Bachelor or Master of Architecture)
• Minimum 6 years of experience as a Project Manager in an Architectural or Engineering organization with demonstrated project management experience within private and/or public sector markets
• 10-15 years of overall experience in a project related technical field
• Strong working knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction, contract management, project delivery methods, building systems/components and technology, team building and client relationship building
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
• Professional Registered Architect (RA) - State of Washington
• LEED AP