Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Industrial Operative (Industrial cleaner) to be based in Dungeness B Power Station Romney Marsh Kent TN29 9PX. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, and benefits package.
40 hours per week. 0800 - 1630 Monday - Friday
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- The Industrial Operative to provide industrial cleaning services (including cleaning of floors, walls, offices, plant areas, fixtures and fittings) across site.
- Additional duties include the provision of pumping services, leak management, crane/hoist operation, forklift/tractor duties, rigging/slinging duties, use of pressure washer and road sweeper operation
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- NVQ level one or two in cleaning floors walls and fixtures and fittings (desirable but not essential)
- Basic cleaning skills in an industrial environment
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under "employee sign in" to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Posting Date: Oct 14, 2020