Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Skills: Commercial Management, Refinery Staff
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Owing to the Covid19 outbreak, ENGIE have been making some adjustments to support you through your candidate journey while keeping you as safe as possible.
All interviews will take place online via video chat or over the phone (platform alteration will be made accordingly ) and we are making sizable provisions in order to support those who can work from home. In the instances where it is absolutely necessary to visit the site and for key workers, all social distancing measures will be strictly observed.
Our dedicated recruitment team is committed to making your job application as stress-free as possible during this time of unprecedented instability, so we encourage you to contact us with any queries you have about the future of your career here at ENGIE.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Gas Engineer to be based in and around the Yorkshire area. This is a permanent, full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive industry salary and high quality benefits package (more below).
The primary purpose of the role is to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of Gas Plant and Equipment. Secondary to this is to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on Mechanical and/or Electrical Buildings Services Engineering equipment.This includes Legionella control and monitoring activities.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the site/region are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are always swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork/CAFM is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- The position will require you to provide engineering support in emergency situations, and to act as instructed by Gas Safe requirements e.g. issuing of warning notices etc. to ensure business and operational safety.
- Gas Safety and Commercial Gas Tickets: CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, DAH1, CDGA1, CODNCO1, CORT1, ICPN1 & TPCP1A
- Previous experience in a similar role
- L8 Awareness
Due to the nature of the environment it is essential that you have the ability to pass the standard security vetting process. This will include a criminal records check.
ENGIE Benefits Include:
- 24 days holidays (+8 public holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
- Employee personal & professional development profile
- Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK.
ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- Posting Date: Oct 15, 2020