Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Skills: IT - Software Development
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
This posting is intended to collect candidate information for Halliburton's talent pool, and is not considered an application. By completing the candidate profile, recruiters will have visibility to your information in order to contact you for a future related job opportunity. In addition to providing your information on this posting, we encourage you to create a Job Alert within our career site. The Job Alert allows you to select search criteria for positions that match your interest(s). Once positions are posted that match your search criteria, you will receive an email notification.
Under supervision from Senior Developers the Software Developer will perform development tasks as defined by the Product Management and Architects. The developer will be expected to design, code, test, trouble-shooting and document engineering systems applications. May also develop test strategies used in the automated regression testing of these systems. Usually works on development tasks of minimal scope and complexity. Usually requires instruction and guidance during certain phases of application systems analysis. Follows secure coding practices, performs triaging of security issues, and implements fixes to deliver secure applications. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined. Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar discipline and 0-2 years of related experience or through 3 years of related software development experience.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Copywriter will be responsible for writing compelling, unique and results-driven content for all Halliburton Landmark marketing initiatives.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or similar field of study
10 years professional writing and editing experience required
Marketing and content writing experience preferred
Creative writing experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain organized, pay strict attention to detail, and meet critical deadlines within a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Solid analytical skills, with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet and exceed position requirements under minimal direction and supervision
- Ability to operate professionally and effectively as an individual contributor and member of a team
- Strong understanding of leading social media platforms and how to write for different channels
- Industry experience and Advertising/Marketing agency experience a plus
- Lead creation of content to include presentations, social media posts, emails, website, white papers, case studies and more that furthers our unique brand voice, creates a compelling customer experience and ultimately drives leads further through the customer journey
- Partner with designers, marketing stakeholders, technical sales, product management, R&D and others to create relevant and timely content
- Own the voice of the brand and lead efforts to ensure messaging is integrated, consistent, and resonates with our core customer across all channels
- Utilize marketing briefs, data, and insights to craft on-target messaging that drives sales
- Spearhead collaboration between advertising, brand, and product marketing teams to develop messaging platforms and creative concepts for key time frames
- Manage and facilitate relationships with agency partners to ensure consistency of communication and quality of creative work
- Utilize multiple styles, formats, and for a variety of subject matter
- Proofread content for accuracy and messaging consistency.
- Collaborate with graphic and/or web designers to create concepts (sometimes multiple ideas per project) and present the ideas to senior leadership and cross-functional teams for approval; ability to persuade and sell ideas while listening and collaborating with leadership to produce the best creative work possible within the project guardrails
- Concepts and executes marketing messages that persuasively deliver the intended business strategy, creative brief and campaign request
- Ability to write for all types of advertising/marketing projects such as: print, event materials, flyers, email campaigns, banner ads, corporate websites, direct response landing pages, articles, audio and video scripts, sales materials, blog posts, social media, posters and other collateral, etc.
- Conduct internal or external research or interviews in order to write copy that is strategically sound (and compliant) and must be able to work effectively in a cross-functional, cross-divisional environment to solve problems creatively
- Execute all feedback, proofing corrections following each review stage and sign off on projects prior to release
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Opportunities may exist in multiple locations.
Additional Locations for this position:
Requisition Number: 88098
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
PSL: Landmark Software & Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.