Skills: Construction Manager
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $70 - $80 per hour
Location: Wisconsin, United States
NES Global Talent is very excited to announce that our Chicago office has recently acquired a new job opportunity with a national oil and gas organization at their refinery in northern WI for a Construction Superintendent. This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be responsible for overseeing OSBL construction and coordinating the Superior Rebuild Project.
Location: Wisconsin (north west region)
Hours: M-F—10 hours per day, 50 hours per week.
Pay Range: $70-$80/hr. depending on experience.
Duration: Contract will start ASAP and last until Q1 of 2022.
- Coordinate, plan, and execute the Rebuild Project.
- Plan, organize, direct, and control methods of construction.
- Oversee and supervise contractors onsite to ensure accuracy of work and that safety guidelines are being followed.
- Ensures OSBL coordinators bring RFI's to closure, and contractors work complies with project requirements, specifications and / or drawings.
- Participate in construction incident investigation and corrective actions.
- Order and maintain materials and equipment relevant to construction site.
- Provide input, monitor schedules, and predict any potential issues that may hinder project deadlines.
- Must have at least 15+ years of experience supervising craft piping and/or background in controls or project management.
- Must have previous experience working on a major capital project.
- Must have previous refinery experience.
- Previous experience working for an EPC organization would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the northern WI region are highly preferred.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.