TAX FREE DIRECT HIRE Job Opportunity from a major oil and gas company in Qatar for an exceptional Senior Environmental & Waste Mgt. Officer. Job Purpose
To qualify, candidate must possess the following: Qualifications, Knowledge and/or Experience
- Maintain environmental compliance and waste management programs in accordance with all applicable environmental regulatory requirements for Projects and Company operations.
Technical and Business Skills
- Degree in Science or Engineering from a recognised university.
- 8 years' experience in a world class organization with preference for oil and gas, process or petrochemical industries including at least 3 years' in environmental management.
- International environmental standards and regulations, best practice management.
- Strong environmental project experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Advanced technical expertise in environmental regulations and permitting.
- Advanced technical expertise in developing sustainability policy and environmental management system.
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.