Skills: Engineering Manager, Project Engineer
Experience: 18 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Generate the Project Execution Strategy (PES) as the first deliverable for Management review and approval
• Following the approval of the Project Execution Strategy (PES) generate the following minimum documents for Management Review and approval:
o PROJECT EXECUTION PLAN (PEP)
o LEVEL 4 SCHEDULE - Both for Client & Internal use
o DETAILED EXECUTION BUDGET with Cashflow projections
• Ensures delivery of assigned project to contract specifications with respect to cost, quality, Health, Safety, Environment, and time.
• Monitors the implementation of QA/QC processes to achieve deliverables and facilities that meet project requirements.
• Ensures full compliance of HSE policies and procedures in the execution of projects
• Oversee and ensure the deployment and use of company approved ERP for planning and managing assigned project
• Generate and recommend for Management approval PROJECT EARLY WARNING SIGNS BENCHMARK for assigned project.
• To ensure prompt invoice generation, submission, engagement with the client and payment of completed milestone.
• Ensure continuous, accurate real time update daily, weekly, and monthly project achievements are documented in Reports in a pre-approved format for circulation to management in line with approved Circulation list.
• Ensure all Project contractual Reports (daily, weekly, and monthly) as may be approved by Client are submitted within Client's approved time frame.
• Develop and implement strategy to identify/generate omitted/additional scope of work that will lead to conversion to variation order by the client
• Overall stakeholder management to ensure the realization of project objectives shall be his/her responsibility
• Attend with his Team and make Presentation on Project Status during Monthly Progress Review meeting with the Client - Deep Dive Projects Review Meeting.
• Oversee and prepare documentations (Procedures, Method Statements etc) in line with Company and Client requirements for assigned project
- Minimum of 18 years EPC - Offshore Pipeline & Facilities
- Corporate Membership of Nigerian Society of
- Minimum of 6 years' Experience working as a Project Manager for EPC Offshore Pipeline & Facilities
- Must have cogent experience in at least two EPC Offshore projects spanning from Engineering, procurement, Construction to Commissioning & Handover
- Corporate Membership of Nigerian Society of Engineers Registered with COREN
- with valid practicing
- Minimum Bachelor's licence.
- Membership of Degree in Engineering or professional association related discipline
- for related discipline
- PMP qualified or other Project Management Certification (PRINCE II etc) desirable