Skills: Mechanical Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Suzhou, China
Perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line.
- Develop manufacturing technology and realize new products and systems;
- Set up, monitor and operates various piece of equipment associated with the manufacturing facility requirements -rewind, tapeline, packager, tape/braider, magline, plastic extruder, PC Pinjection.
- May included operation of multiple machines at one time.
- Could also include repair, patching or splicing cable.
- May perform quality assurance activities as required by manufacturing/engineering specifications and ISO requirements.
- High School Diploma
- Good mechanical/technical skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.