Skills: Operations Management, Contracts Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $80 - $90 per hour
Location: Wisconsin, United States
NES Global Talent is pleased to announce that our Chicago office has recently acquired a new job opportunity with a national oil and gas organization at their refinery in Northern WI for a Senior Contracts Specialist.
This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be part of the Rebuild project and be responsible for the life cycle management of projects contracts from creation, revision, administration, and maintenance to close-out. They will execute contracting strategies and plans in alignment with key business objectives.
Location: Superior, WI.
Hours: M-F—50 hours per week.
Pay Range: $80-$90/hr. depending on experience + up to $3,000 per month in per diem for eligible candidates.
Duration: Contract will start ASAP and can be expected to last 12-18 months.
- Provide life cycle management of projects contracts from creation, revision, administration, and maintenance to close-out.
- Execute Supply Chain best practices for internal Contract Administration activities, ensuring these practices are in accordance with internal policy.
- Provide oversight of Construction Contractors and service providers in managing project contracting activities.
- Execute post award contracts management and support the management of contractors' relationships.
- Compile data to assist in periodic reviews of contractors' performance against established KPIs.
- Manage and report on approved contract values and spend against approved contract value.
- Manage the upkeep of contracts change logs, issues and disputes, management register, disputes and claims mitigation plans.
- Ensure all procurement & contracting documentation is stored in the appropriate contract management systems
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience in contracts management and/or supply chain.
- Must have previous experience in downstream oil & gas.
- Must have a deep understanding of construction contracts and familiarity with change processes.
- Must have familiarity with SAP PO & Invoicing System.
- Certification in Professional Supply Chain (SCMP) or Project Management would be a plus.
- Candidates local to the Superior, WI region would be a big plus.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.