Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
- High School diploma (or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent) as minimum. Preferred 2 years College degree
- Mechanical ability necessary to perform repairs
- Basic Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel computer skills
- Self-motivator, self-starter
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Broa d knowledge of Well Abandonment & Intervention equipment and services
- 5+ years previous oilfield experience
- 3+ years of related supervisory experience
- Previous offshore rig experience
- Must be able to work independently and perform advanced tasks with no supervision
- Good Supervisory skills
- Must have the ability to work well around others in close quarters
Supervise employees in performance of Well Abandonment & Intervention Services duties both onshore and offshore. Additionally, they should be contributing towards improvement of safe work practices, service quality and efficiency.
• Supervises Equipment Operator's while on the rig floor
• Coordinates activity on rig floor with Well-site Supervisor
• Responsible for maintaining well control on job site and liaising with Supervisor and/or Customer Representative
• Plan daily activities and direct duties for the Equipment Operators
• Ensure all JHA, Tailgate & safety meetings are conducted and must have broad knowledge of SOP's for all unit equipment
• Maintain well in accordance with downhole conditions
• Ability to calculate wellbore displacements
• Must have the ability to grasp and adapt to changing work environment and conditions
• Must be able to perform problem solving and troubleshooting without supervision
• Must be able to perform tasks requiring technical formulas and procedures
• Required to attend Weatherford and customer required specialized training courses pertaining to Well Abandonment & Intervention Services
• Required to work on 24 hr call status
• Required to work onshore and offshore for long periods of time (no set schedule involved)
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.