Skills: Business Development, Sales, Student / Recent Grad
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Support the Sales team in activities related to channel Customer demands of flow pipeline.
- Manage the e-buy portals of customer to download Requisitions of Quotations, and Upload Quotations and other digital documents.
- Gather commercial information for bids.
- Support deal review process of flow opportunities.
- Manage internal issues regarding, used of spir list and identify parts accordingly.
- Works with Internal functions to ensure right and reliable process and data collection.
- Ensure proper tracking and update of pipeline.
- Consolidate Spir List of BHGE based fleet in South Cone.
- Help in the review and update of the turbomachinery installed fleet and their maintenance status.
- Support in Marketing activities, projects reviews, contracts activities.
- Advanced student from an accredited university or college in Industrial, Chemical or Mechanical Engineer in the last 3 years of the career.
- Basic knowledge of Turbomachinery, Industrial Processes and Thermodynamic basics.
- Strong analytical skills / Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Outlook & MS Office package (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment. Self-motivated.
- Strong orientation towards process improvement / Must be able to work well with stringent deadlines.
- Fluent in English & Spanish.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.