Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Reliability Engineer, Refinery Staff
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: State of São Paulo, Brazil
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform installations, commissioning, and trouble-shooting of Bently Nevada Hardware and Software Products and Solutions at customer locations.
- Diagnostics of rotating and reciprocating machinery as well as other assets' malfunctions based on all condition monitoring tools and parameters available.
- Engagement to improve technical skills by appropriate learning program.
- Select and use the appropriate criteria and or standards to assess the severity of a machinery fault.
- Timely completion of standard service reports, invoicing packages, and other administrative requirements
- React to customer required travel in a timely manner, while bringing all required service equipment
- Complete Documentation of findings / recommendations
- Professionally communicate with customer and other team members
- Perform Asset Management / Reliability Service Studies
- Assess job site Safety and perform services as per Bently Environmental, Health, and Safety Policies
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality.
- Support the growth initiatives of the business.
- College Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience preferably working in an operating Petrochem or Power plant
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 70% of the time, as required
- Ability and willingness to work overtime, as required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese and English language
- Self-starter with minimal supervision requirement; able to work independently; ability to prioritize, organize work, and meet deadlines
- Ability to pass a background screening and drug test.
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to transverse around and over industrial piping and equipment.
- Exceptionally strong customer service mindset.
- Detail oriented
- Very strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and team skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge on integration and communication industrial protocol
- 4 year College Degree, preferably in electrical or mechanical fields
- ISO CAT III Certification in Vibration or equivalent from a recognized training organization
- Certificated in Maintenance & Reliability
- Maintenance & Reliability Background in Power Generation, Oil and Gas production, refining or petrochemical plants
- Strong written and oral communication skills to convey technical concepts to business and technical personnel
- Ability to work under stressful working conditions
- Project Management Skills
- Strong computer skills; both Hardware and Software, plus MS Office software skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.