Baker Hughes Completions and Wellbore Intervention division is offering the Assembly, Repair, Maintenance & Overhaul Technician position to be based in Minot, ND.Essential Responsibilities:
- Maintains, tests and assembles product / tools / sub-assemblies for operations.
- Work to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices.
- Complete tool inspections in accordance with engineering drawings.
- Data entry database to input and access the necessary Maintenance data records.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution, 2 years of mechanical field or relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive).
- General technical knowledge in fluid power technology and mechanical devices.
- Must be available to work Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm, On-Call every other weekend (late nights, weekends for 7 days)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
Minot, ND 58703About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.