Skills: Inventory Control, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Responsible for planning and scheduling of the materials required to execute the business. Works with the sales and commercial team, region personnel, AMO and supply chain to translate the demand (forecasts, sales orders, and planned orders) across multiple time horizons in to physical orders and ensures they are delivered to meet the customer requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate the open orders placed on tollers
- Implement MCDs for all orders placed on tollers
- Work together with supply planner to determine capacity constraints
- Adapt to the S&OP tool to schedule raw materials deliveries and discuss with tolling managers for any additional needs.
- Engage tollers to issue a production schedule
- Work with buyers to set up pick up transport minimum 7 days out
- Handle issues with certificate of analysis, logistical delays, production delays etc
- Product management and integrity at tollers
- Help complete PMRs and set up new products with tollers
- Review existing products and make sure it aligns with SAP and meets Baker Hughes specifications
- Send Baker Hughes labels for all packaged materials
- Help maintain correct BOMs in SAP for tolled materials
- Spot check COAs issued from tollers for compliance
- Help with Quality notifications - submitting them and following up with the tollers with SCARS (supplier corrective action responses)
- Interface with the quality team for quality audits conducted at tollers
- Assist in reviewing inventory levels, excess stock and SLOB
- PUP - review Production orders to assist with right costs
- Conduct Make vs. Buy analysis
- Identify products to convert to Buyouts vs. Baker Hughes owned raw material
- Help conduct Annual physical counts at the tollers
- Interface with the Supply planning function regarding tolling needs (short and long-term) and plan supply execution at the tolling locations.
- Using the S&OP Demand, work with tolling to plan overall supply needed
- Interface with Strategic Sourcing to exchange information regarding current supply issues from raw material constraints and demand changes in order to effectively plan production.
- Review raw material variations (historical) against future S&OP demand
- Associates' Degree in Supply Chain or related field or equivalent experience (2+ years' experience)
- Experience in order management, inventory optimization and management, asset utilization and management
- Basic understanding of SAP and MRP functionality
- Ability to work with and influence stakeholders
- Tactical execution with a sense of urgency
- Certifications; APICS Certification
- Chemicals Customer services experience
- Chemical knowledge
Sugar Land, TX
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.