Description Job Duties:
Requirements Must live within an hour of Dilley, TX. Competencies:
- Non-scheduled call-outs outside normal business hours can be expected.
- Types of well include flowing, beam pump (with electronic pump-off controller), plunger lift, water injection and water disposal.
- Types of facilities include production tank batteries, flowlines, LACT (lease automatic custody transfer) facilities, water injection plants, natural gas compression, cathodic protection and metering devices (electronic gas measurement and others).
- Job is to be performed employing safe work practices while utilizing acceptable environmental procedures to maximize earnings while minimizing costs on assigned oil and gas producing properties.
- Daily monitoring of multiple well sites by vehicle.
- Test, calibrate, and troubleshoot equipment and mechanical problems.
- Perform mandatory paperwork required by the customer and regulatory agencies.
- General housekeeping and field maintenance.
- Computer knowledge - Proficient utilizing MS Windows environment
- Strong initiative and self-starter
- Ability to keep neat and accurate records
- Multi-task orientation with skills related to work prioritizing
- Excellent Interpersonal Communications skills in a team environment
- General mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills
- Understanding of Importance of environmental and Safe Work Practices
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs.
- Walking, bending, stooping is required.
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment including the use of a respirator.
- Must be able to respond to visual and audible alarms.
- 3+ years in a Lease Operator, Production Operator, Pumper position.
- Strong working knowledge of oil and gas production operations
- Strong Computer Skills
- High School Grad or GED. Some college or technical training preferred
- Valid U.S. Driver's License with an acceptable driving record
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
This position is responsible for oil and gas well operations, well testing, operating and maintaining field equipment and facilities, surveillance of general field operations, and maintenance of various databases regarding production and operations.