Skills: Laboratory Ops / Tech, Planner / Scheduler
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
As a Laboratory Engineer, you will be coordinate and expedite the flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules. You will be plan and schedule material/production needs. You will play a key role in developing a year plan for (a part) of the manufacturing organization and involving in discussions with other functions and teams about improvement in processes, procedures and ways of working.
As a Laboratory Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Under general supervision conduct routine laboratory tests, including the necessary checks and operations of equipment required in the laboratory.
- Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
- May provide records of such equipment and others to the customer representative at the customer site.
- Carries out all required action safely and as described in the standard operations manual.
- Performs other related duties and handles special projects, as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have High School or Diploma in Chemical field or equivalent
- Have some experience related to function of Laboratory Engineering
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills in English
- Be able to run appropriate tests.
- Show basic to intermediate analytical and problem solving skills.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.