This role will be responsible for establishing the Waygate IXS CSC operating mechanism, metrics and performance expectations for all Customer Solution Centers across the globe, collaborating with Global Services Leader, Product Management and Sales on development and execution of the Inspection Services, Advanced Applications and other offers involving the centers.
This role combines a strong operations background to drive impeccable execution at all centers as well as a drive to ensure productization of our offers to enable growth and enablement of the business.Responsibilities
- Define Customer Solution Center (CSC) global operating mechanisms, policies and processes to ensure impeccable execution aligned with the product portfolio of the centers
- Lead with others the development of CSC offers including but not limited to inspection services, rentals, applications and training. Develop solutions that create impact to our customers needs associated to maximizing the outcomes from our centers in all the regions.
- Create a deck of metrics and criteria that justify the continuity, expansion or other measures to keep a healthy balance of investments of CAPEX and labor on growth engines and critical regions across the globe.
- Ensure quality and safety highest standards at our centers, collaborating with regional leaders for services, sales and other functions to abide and role model our quality and safety programs.
- Presents to top leadership in the business solutions (SEB, sr. VP) on technical discipline and business solutions. Works with cross business teams.
- Handles very complex project processes. Complexity due to inherent technical variety, interdependency of production cycles, required technical know-how, value of assets or scale of production.
- Handles important business unit clients. Engages in complex long-term processes with important clients.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Operational Management.
- Knowledge of Waygate Technologies Industrial Radiography products
- Hands on leader that will guide the matrix partners around the tactical and strategic aspects of the business to reach the goals and priorities established independent of organizational setup and reporting lines
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.