Inspection Engineer - Petrochemical - Germany
Our client, an established Petrochemical company are seeking an Inspeciton Engineer to join them on a permanent basis at their plant in France. Roles & Responsibilites:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Has a working knowledge degradation mechanism and fabrication related ASME, API and NACE documents, plus DMR, RBI
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion in making recommendations
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Results driven with strong planning and organization skills
- Skilled in the use of standard and specialized tools and the equipment of the discipline including various laboratory and metallurgical equipment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Inspection Engineer - Petrochemical - France ABOUT PETROPLAN
- 10 years of Inspection Engineering experience.
- Engineering Degree Qualification.
- Fluent German speaker.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.