Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Field Specialist - Intelligent Production System
to join the team in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium risk in one product line in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group.
- Acquires knowledge and experience in lower risk applications in other product lines in Intelligent Production Systems.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job. Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Two-year of Technical Degree preferred.
- 3 years of experience in Intelligent Production Systems.
- Competent in running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group.
- May be competent in running low to medium risk applications in other product groups.
- Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Intelligent Production Systems products in at least one product line.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Knowledge in the following:
- Hydraulic Wet connect equipment preparation and field installation
- ICV (in-flow control valves)
- HCM (hydraulically controlled mechanism, J-slot valves)
- Downhole Pressure and Temperature permanent gauges
- Permanent downhole monitoring system (PDHMS)
- Feedthrough production permanent packers.
- Hydraulic lines and downhole electrical cables installation and terminating.
Dhahran, Saudi ArabiaAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.