Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
HSE Specialist to support the Subsea services businesses within the Houston region. In this role, the candidate will utilize experience and expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, build effective partnerships and have the ability to affect the site's and field services team's short-term and long-term HSE goals.
- Responsible for supporting Operations within the Houston region
- Collaborate with Services teams to develop, improve, and implement HSE programs and procedures to ensure they align with all Baker Hughes programs and initiatives, regulatory requirements, and customer expectations.
- Work closely with field service operations to manage any HSE issues that may arise during activities at customer sites
- Act as technical advisor to management, operations, employees, and other functional groups to facilitate continual HSE improvements
- Drive an interdependent safety culture where employees look after each other and are responsible for health, safety, and environmental practices and conditions
- Drive HSE performance metrics and risk mitigation improvements across field services and site operations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Environmental Health & Safety)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Services and Projects
- Health and Safety experience in a manufacturing and/or services environment
- Bachelor's Degree in HSE
- Working experience in the O&G sector. Cross product/services experience would be an asset
- Offshore series experience
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, procedures, and legislative process.
- Health, Safety and Environmental Certifications
- Emergency Preparedness and Response activities experience
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.