- Supervises and ensures safe condition at construction site in cooperation with safety department.
- Supervises and coordinates the operations, maintenance and service repairs on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
- Oversees the installation of new units and replacement parts and ensures work is completed according to company specifications and established safety guidelines.
- Supervises and ensure construction quality in accordance with project specification and ITP (Inspection and Test Plan)
- Ensures necessary construction drawings and materials in advance of construction implementation.
- Manages construction progress by checking daily, weekly and monthly work done quantities
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly construction report
- Prepares construction M/S(Method Statement) based on specification and requirements.
- Graduated Degree in Construction, Mechanical, Engineering, Civil other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for a major EPC or major construction contractor in the oil and gas industry
- Possess over 5 year's prior experience in similar role.
- Professional skills in testing commissioning of HVAC Installations
- Prefer experience in Oil&Gas, Petrochemical or other industry
- Ability to work pro-actively, independently and on own initiative.
URGENT, APPLY AND JOIN US TODAY!!!