Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Staff Technical Product Manager to join the team in Mumbai, India. Technical Product Manager role would be a key role at the upstream end of the software development process working with the product line team, customers as well as the cross functional design team to crystallize and define system requirements for feature development on DS Bently Nevada's engineering teams.
- Work with Product Line and Program Management Team to understand the Business vision and map that to long term strategies & roadmap
- Provide a detailed definition for end user features on productsworking with a broad cross section of inputs ranging from product line, technical team, services, sustainability, cost, cross platforming needs etc - Wing tip to Wing tip approach.
- Work with multiple stakeholders (internal & external) to define the overall requirements for the feature.
- Define the non-functional requirements associated with the system working closely with technical leadershipand the product line team
- Own testable feature design and system test strategy for the features/system under design working closely with the design team as well as Systems Validation team.
- Engage the CTH and Technical leadership team in reviews for the system requirements to ensure adequate, testable requirements before handing it over to the development teams.
- Ensure system level requirement readiness is met prior to development teams engaging.
- Act as the Agile product owner for ongoing development sprints prioritizing features to be developed based on technical competency and end user value metrics
- Work directly with defined end users and product line to align prioritized features for Agile development
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science or Information Technology)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Software Architecture design and development
- Experience in working with Enterprise and cloud-based applications
- Experience in working with products in Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT), with focus on machine-to-machine communication, edge to cloud connectivity and Plan Asset management systems.
- Good understanding of condition monitoring domain.
- Master's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science or Information Technology)
- Demonstrated experience of Agile software development of customer facing industrial applications. Seeing the problem through the eyes of the customer.
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior technology leadership and architects to support development of system architecture to support functional roadmap
- Experience in Systems Validation or Testing at a System level for products of significant size.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate and elicit requirements from stakeholders and interpret them correctly.
- Proven track record of delivering results and leading teams in dynamic global environment
- Cross-functional experience, and experience working across cultures, teams and time zones with ability to handle multiple tasks in compressed timeframes
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively at all levels of organization
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Self-confidence and persuasiveness to be able to represent the system requirements and stakeholder expectations from the system at different forums.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.