Skills: Electrical Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Exton, Pennsylvania, United States
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Senior Electronics Technician.
• Design support, troubleshooting, installation, and operation of electronic, computer, and instrumentation systems.
• Electro-Mechanical Assembly & Test
• Integration & Test of Electronic Systems & Subsystems
• Development and Documentation of Assembly & Test Procedures
• Schematic Capture & Circuit Analysis
• Procurement and Parts Kitting
• Shipping & Receiving
• Associate's Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, or equivalent Technical Training from a Technical Institute or Military Service Branch
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Must possess good soldering skills
• High Temperature Solder experience is a plus
• Solder Certification(s) a plus
• Must be proficient in the use of the following Test Equipment:
• Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Digital Oscilloscopes, Waveform Generators, LCR meters & Multi-Meters
• Must demonstrate a good understanding of electrical circuits and systems
• Apply basic mathematical and scientific principles for technical problem solving in areas that may include circuit analysis of both analog and digital electronics, microprocessors, programmable logic controls, and electrical machines.
• Must have good written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to work effectively as an individual and as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
• Opportunities may include periodic domestic and international travel to support field operations
• Must be safety-oriented and adhere to Health, Safety, Environment, and QA policies and procedures
• Must be proficient in MS Office software applications
• Must be able to comfortably lift at least 50 pounds
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs