Camp Araijan, Kuwait
Camp Araijan, Kuwait
Skills: Operations Management, Project Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Camp Araijan, Kuwait
We are actively searching for qualified candidates for this opportunity. We are currently identifying candidates for this effort. This requisition is contingent upon award of contract to Jacobs.
Jacobs is seeking a Program Manager at 160th Signal Brigade Headquarters located at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait.
- Full authority to act on all matters relating to daily operation of the contract
- Full authority to remove/replace personnel at the request of the Government
- Complete all in-processing and indoctrination actions prior to the start of all newly-hired personnel
- Ensure all personnel receive and maintain documentation of their duties and responsibilities and orientation in these duties and responsibilities prior to performance start
- Deliver Monthly Status report to include a Funds and Man-Hours Expenditure Report monthly describing the expenditures of this section.
- Communicate directly with the Contracts Functional Director, COR, or other designated government representative on matters pertaining to the execution of the PWS
- Ensure all personnel assigned to the contract are available to participate in daily operational activities (briefings, telecons, status updates, DV briefings,) as directed by government personnel
- BS degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of fifteen (15) years related experience, or MS degree and thirteen (13) years related experience or Ph.D. and nine (9) years of related experience. Requires demonstrated leadership skills as evidenced by prior supervisory experience.
- Prior experience managing a large contract or task order with personnel at multiple OCONUS locations
- Ability to lead cross-functional project teams
- Ability to communicate with senior level (GG-15/O-6 and above) decision makers
- Minimum of a secret clearance required.
Inside office environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required. Must be able to lift and carry 15 lbs.
Equipment and Machines:
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain and retain a security clearance. Must be a U.S. citizen. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.