This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award. Our recruiting team will follow up with you on your application. Our hiring team will not start the interview evaluation process until award.
Join us and work with a team of top-notch professionals, take advantage of growth opportunities worldwide.
- Thrive in a workplace that values the safety, positive mental health, and sense of belonging of all employees
- Grow with the ability to move into new opportunities, supporting new missions in the United States and around the globe
- Enjoy a Culture of Caring - where you, your family and your community matter
As the Country Manager you ensure that Contractor tasks are completed within the deadlines, contract personnel are qualified to perform the task, and potential personnel problems are pre-empted. You will also consult and coordinate with the appropriate site leads for problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, training needs, and task clarification. Establish and implement streamlined processes and procedures enabling the Contractor to rapidly respond to surge requirements for increased contract personnel. Assure DoD/Army regulations are met.
- Plan consults with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Direct daily operations of AOR by: analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- • Assign and review work of contract workforce within the AOR. Stay abreast of advances in technology.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Review and approve all system charts and programs prior to their implementation.
- Plan and coordinate activities such as installation and upgrading of hardware and software, programming and system design, development of computer networks, and implementation of Internet and intranet sites.
- Analyze computer and information needs from an operational and strategic perspective and determine immediate and long-range personnel and equipment requirements.
- Familiarization with country's local labor laws and practices.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced in management of all aspects of communications within their designated AOR.
- Must have experience designing, developing, and implementing service management best practices for the service lifecycle, business process modeling, IM/IT, network operations center, help desk operations, and telecommunications/information processing, IT networking (LAN/WAN), messaging services, configuration management, and maintenance support.
Benefits of this Position:
- Professional Development Assistance - covering the cost of obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications
- Professional Memberships - keeping our workforce connected to new ideas and best practices from across the industry
- Educational Reimbursement - toward degree programs and individual coursework
Required Education: BS degree in an Information Technology (IT). Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
- Eight (8) years of IT Operations and Maintenance experience and four (4) years of IT Operations Management experience, or ten (10) years of relevant IT Operations and Maintenance experience and six (6) years of IT Operations Management experience in lieu of a BS Degree.
- Experience with project management software (e.g., MS Project, Primavera) and financial tracking software required.
Secret Clearance Required
- PMI PMP is required within six (6) months of starting.
- ITIL Foundations (v3) certifications is required upon contract start.
- ITIL Intermediate certification is desired.
- Certified IAW TE2, DoD 8570.01-M and DoDD (Department of Defense Directive)
- Work will be performed inside a large facility. An inside environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting). Outside work may include various environmental conditions including hot, dusty, cold, icy and windy climates.
- Work assignments vary based on client requirements.
- Sitting at desk. Phone use and PC or laptop. Filing required. May require lifting and carrying boxes of supplies or files up to 25 lbs. Extended periods of sitting while on PC/laptop or phone.
Equipment and Machines
- General office equipment, which includes: telephone, fax machine, copier, PC/laptop, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
- Servers, switches and other computer equipment used to support network operations.
- Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is mandatory. Shift Work may be required to support operations. .
- You may be asked to continue performance in support of a war, contingency, or exercise
- You may be asked to continue performance during inclement weather or other conditions when others are not permitted to work
- Oversees travel might be required. It is important to maintain a current
Other Essential Functions
- Employment is contingent upon obtaining all required certifications within the timeframe specified in a waiver by the government (if applicable) and maintaining required certifications through the duration of the contract. Failure to obtain/maintain required certifications will result in disqualification for this position and could result in termination.
- Candidate must exhibit a professional behavior that promotes teamwork, fosters cooperation, and enhances productivity in the workplace. Must be well organized with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to work effectively with a variety of government, military and contractor personnel at all levels. Must be able to interface effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Grooming and dress usually business casual, but dependent on client's standards. Must not pose a safety hazard to employees working in the same general area.
- The position for which you are applying for requires a US government security clearance. This is to advise you, that should you be extended an offer, if you possess a dual citizenship (i.e., citizen of the US and another country), to be granted a clearance you will be required to relinquish your citizenship in the foreign country.