This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award. Our recruiting team will follow up with you on your application. Our hiring team will not start the interview evaluation process until award.
Join us and work with a team of top-notch professionals, take advantage of growth opportunities worldwide.
- Thrive in a workplace that values the safety, positive mental health, and sense of belonging of all employees
- Grow with the ability to move into new opportunities, supporting new missions in the United States and around the globe
- Enjoy a Culture of Caring - where you, your family and your community matter
As the Logistics Specialist provides logistic and property support services and analyses. His/her duties may include: management of a variety of logistics functions related to the procurement, receipt, shipment, and disposition of materials in a variety of areas such as inventory management, warehousing, material control, property management and transportation activities.
- Act as lead or be required to supervise lower-level personnel.
- Evaluation of the design for life-cycle cost analysis, trade studies, sparing analysis, and break-even analysis in support of the Life-Cycle Cost reductions.
- Systems requirements development and allocation.
- Determines support requirements based upon Life Cycle Costs, reliability analysis and the relative supportability of alternative concepts.
- Applies fundamental logistics engineering concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Performs government property administration and accounting duties requiring experience and knowledge in government property administration practices.
Benefits of this Position:
- Professional Development Assistance - covering the cost of obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications
- Professional Memberships - keeping our workforce connected to new ideas and best practices from across the industry
- Educational Reimbursement - toward degree programs and individual coursework
Required Education: BS degree. Additional experience may be substituted for education for this position.
- Ten (10) years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Knowledge of Army supply/property management policies and procedures, with former military experience as a Property Book Manager is desired.
- Must be able to operate computer equipment and customized software packages to track property.
- Must be capable of assisting with operations of a supply room to include stocking shelves, inventorying, shopping for resupply items, and issuing consumable supplies to customers.
- Must be capable of assisting with turn-in, repair, and relocation of equipment.
- Knowledge of Army supply/property management policies and procedures, with former military experience is desired.
Secret Clearance Required
- DoD 8570 Baseline Certification requirements.
- Be Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) Certified
- Work will be performed inside a large facility. An inside environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting). Outside work may include various environmental conditions including hot, dusty, cold, icy and windy climates.
- Work assignments vary based on client requirements.
- Sitting at desk. Phone use and PC or laptop. Filing required. May require lifting and carrying boxes of supplies or files up to 25 lbs. Extended periods of sitting while on PC/laptop or phone.
Equipment and Machines
- General office equipment, which includes: telephone, fax machine, copier, PC/laptop, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
- Servers, switches and other computer equipment used to support network operations.
- Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is mandatory. Shift Work may be required to support operations. .
- You may be asked to continue performance in support of a war, contingency, or exercise
- You may be asked to continue performance during inclement weather or other conditions when others are not permitted to work
- Oversees travel might be required. It is important to maintain a current.
Other Essential Functions
- Employment is contingent upon obtaining all required certifications within the timeframe specified in a waiver by the government (if applicable) and maintaining required certifications through the duration of the contract. Failure to obtain/maintain required certifications will result in disqualification for this position and could result in termination.
- Candidate must exhibit a professional behavior that promotes teamwork, fosters cooperation, and enhances productivity in the workplace. Must be well organized with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to work effectively with a variety of government, military and contractor personnel at all levels. Must be able to interface effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Grooming and dress usually business casual, but dependent on client's standards. Must not pose a safety hazard to employees working in the same general area.
- The position for which you are applying for requires a US government security clearance. This is to advise you, that should you be extended an offer, if you possess a dual citizenship (i.e., citizen of the US and another country), to be granted a clearance you will be required to relinquish your citizenship in the foreign country.