Skills: IT - Networking & Telecom
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award. Our recruiting team will follow up with you on your application. Our hiring team will not start the interview evaluation process until award.
Join us and work with a team of top-notch professionals, take advantage of growth opportunities worldwide.
- Thrive in a workplace that values the safety, positive mental health, and sense of belonging of all employees
- Grow with the ability to move into new opportunities, supporting new missions in the United States and around the globe
- Enjoy a Culture of Caring - where you, your family and your community matter
- As the RCC Manager you will manage and support Region-wide Army network assets, Installation Information Assurance Architecture (I2A2) security elements, and critical systems and services within the 160th Central Command AOR.
- Support functions include shift scheduling, personnel management, and training management.
- Ensure contractor tasks are completed within deadlines, tasking guidance from the Government is clear and unambiguous, contract personnel are qualified to perform tasks, and potential personnel problems are pre-empted.
- Establish and implement streamlined processes and procedures for enabling the Contractor to rapidly respond to surge requirements for increased contractor personnel. Direct daily operations of the SWACC by analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards, and setting deadlines.
- Assign and review the work of network personnel. Implement Continuity of Operations (COOP) plans, determine future operational capability requirements, and oversee installation of HW/SW to meet requirements.
- Plan, assess, and manage network risks, escalations, and problem resolutions.
- Develop disaster recovery protocols, and support typical emergency shutdown procedures.
Benefits of this Position:
- Professional Development Assistance - covering the cost of obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications
- Professional Memberships - keeping our workforce connected to new ideas and best practices from across the industry
- Educational Reimbursement - toward degree programs and individual coursework
- Strong network troubleshooting, process flow, and communication skills are required.
- Experience with or strong understanding of IT networks, routers, switches, servers, VMWare, security, wireless, VoIP highly desirable.
- Must have experience designing, developing, and implementing service management best practices for the service lifecycle, business process modeling, IM/IT, network operations center, help desk operations, and telecommunications/information processing, IT networking (LAN/WAN), messaging services, configuration management, and maintenance support.
- Position requires eight (8) years of information technology operations and maintenance support experience and four (4) year of experience in a lead or supervisory role.
- Security+ is required at start for all candidates and MCSA or CCNA is required within six (6) months of starting.
- ITIL Foundations (v3) certification is desired.
Minimum of Secret clearance is required
- Work will be performed inside a large facility. An inside environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting). Outside work may include various environmental conditions including hot, dusty, cold, icy and windy climates.
- Work assignments vary based on client requirements.
- Physical Requirements
- Sitting at desk. Phone use and PC or laptop. Filing required. May require lifting and carrying boxes of supplies or files up to 25 lbs. Extended periods of sitting while on PC/laptop or phone.
- Equipment and Machines
- General office equipment, which includes: telephone, fax machine, copier, PC/laptop, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
- Servers, switches and other computer equipment used to support network operations.
- Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is mandatory. Shift Work may be required to support operations. .
- You may be asked to continue performance in support of a war, contingency, or exercise
- You may be asked to continue performance during inclement weather or other conditions when others are not permitted to work
- Oversees travel might be required. It is important to maintain a current.
- Other Essential Functions
- Employment is contingent upon obtaining all required certifications within the timeframe specified in a waiver by the government (if applicable) and maintaining required certifications through the duration of the contract. Failure to obtain/maintain required certifications will result in disqualification for this position and could result in termination.
- Candidate must exhibit a professional behavior that promotes teamwork, fosters cooperation, and enhances productivity in the workplace. Must be well organized with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to work effectively with a variety of government, military and contractor personnel at all levels. Must be able to interface effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Grooming and dress usually business casual, but dependent on client's standards. Must not pose a safety hazard to employees working in the same general area.
- The position for which you are applying for requires a US government security clearance. This is to advise you, that should you be extended an offer, if you possess a dual citizenship (i.e., citizen of the US and another country), to be granted a clearance you will be required to relinquish your citizenship in the foreign country.