Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Camp Araijan, Kuwait
We are actively searching for qualified candidates for this opportunity. We are currently identifying candidates for this effort. This requisition is contingent upon award of contract to Jacobs.
The Project Security Manager will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME responsible for building security and resilience capability within the project. The position reports to the Project Director with functional reporting to Jacobs Region Security Director to assure all necessary support and coordination, providing effective services to the project.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Serve in a leadership role as the local SME for Global Security & Resilience to the project.
• The Project Security Manager (PSM) shall perform duties in coordination with the Project Security Director and respective Regional Security Director.
• The PSM will deliver the security program in compliance with JJ-SU-PR-9506-JJ, Jacobs Project Security.
• Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Provide security guidance and advice to the Project Manager on all aspects of security and resilience
o Resilience consists of emergency, crisis and business continuity
o Security consists of physical, operational and travel security
• Develop Project Security Management Plan
• Conducting security surveys of site, office and accommodation.
• Develop and deliver security and resilience training
o New hire induction
o Resilience awareness and training exercises
o High risk situational awareness training
o Protection of sensitive and/or classified information
o Operational Security (OPSEC) training
o Journey Management
• Knowledge of Government specific and country specific security requirements as applicable to contract performance delivery
• Develop and maintain evacuation/contingency plans ensuring employee and company preparedness with scalable tripwires
• Maintain liaison with security Services, U.S. Embassy, the expat community in-country and U.S. military personnel.
• Conduct Security Risk review in accordance with company Security Risk Management [SRM] principles and processes for region related RFP pursuits and make recommendations related to Threat / Risk, controls / measures, physical and operational security, costs, resources / logistics and regulations.
• Participate in Interactive Planning sessions with project leadership.
• Develop, maintain, and administer country, industry, and/or LOB security training requirements
• Provide input and support to the mobilization / demobilization plan/process:
• Confirm removal of personnel access (facility and information technology.
• Maintain and develop intel based relationships with public and private information providers.
• Provide input to Project Closeout Completion Report.
• Participate in Closeout Audit/Meeting if required.
• Participate in post-project review sessions.
• Maintaining quality security support and services.
• Complying with legal requirements and adherence to the law.
• Enforcing Company policies and client requirements.
• Reporting all security related matters to Line, Region and Country Senior Management.
• Maintaining records in support of security activities on a regular basis.
Qualifications & Experience: Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Appropriate Security Clearance required from United State Government (USG).
• Has an aptitude for strategic-thinking.
• Proficient knowledge in security mitigation practices.
• Capability in security design and master planning.
• Has excellent decision-making skills.
• Ability to relate to and motivate both national and international personnel effectively.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
• Extremely flexible with the ability to cope with demanding and stressful situations.
• Is reliable and able to work independently, or as part of a team.
• Has logical approach, inclusive and diverse.
• Has a friendly but firm manner, with the ability to develop relationships with colleagues and clients.
• Experience operating in the geographical region a must.
• Must have proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Must be fluent in English
• Ten (10) years required experience with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
• Knowledge of Defense Industry environment and business objectives a must.