Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Camp Araijan, Kuwait
The HR Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with HR management in supporting both a Domestic and International workforce. This role is responsible for helping to execute critical HR processes and programs in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Works to resolve issues, respond to employee inquiries and ensure consistent application of HR policies.
• Partners with and supports Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Business Office initiatives and Leaders.
• Delivers an exceptional customer experience to all internal and external customers.
• Assists with benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving expenses and communicating benefits information to employees.
• Assists in maintaining human resource information system records.
• Compiles reports for HR Management and Leadership.
• Supports ex-pat deployment and repatriation activities in partnership with Global Mobility.
• Works with HR Management to create effective processes and standardization for international employment activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Strong business acumen and solid understanding of the HR function.
• Excellent project planning skills and ability to prioritize deadlines.
• Creative problem solver with strong attention to detail, organization and follow-up skills.
• Ability to work in a geographically dispersed environment.
• Demonstrated courage to appropriately push back in the Company's best interest and meet compliance requirements.
• Ability to help influence, advocate and lead change.
• Knowledge of applicable state and federal employment, labor and compliance requirements; ability to partner with legal to understand specific country requirements.
• Customer focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism and discretion
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline - i.e. Organizational Development, Psychology, Accounting, Finance, Management, etc. and 3-5 years of progressive HR experience; any combination in lieu of considered.
Additional Skills Desired:
• PHR or SHRM-CP certification highly preferred
• Secret Clearance - or ability to obtain
• PeopleSoft and JAMIS Experience
• International HR experience desirable
• Government Contracting experience preferred
Type: Full-time, Exempt