Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
We are actively searching for qualified candidates for this opportunity. We are currently identifying candidates for this effort. This requisition is contingent upon award of contract to Jacobs.
Candidates for Web Administrator positions need a thorough understanding of SharePoint and other IIS web technologies. They should be experienced in deploying and sustaining SharePoint web applications. Experience with firewalls, intranets, domain name services (DNS), Active Directory (AD), servers, and the related hardware and software required to administer a website also required. Candidates should have in-depth SharePoint front-end experience and ability to assist end-users with Tier-2 level issues. SharePoint farm administration experience is preferable. Candidates must possess excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
Typical duties include:
• Maintain, configure, customize, and manage enterprise SharePoint services and other IIS websites
• Implement & troubleshoot SharePoint-based workflows engines
• Perform site migrations using various migration methods such as backups/restores, PowerShell site copies, and using third party migration tools
• Creating and analyzing reports on web activity, web page hit counts, traffic patterns, and similar performance metrics
• Apply patches and updates
• Monitoring customer feedback and responding to inquiries
• Recommending upgrades to the network, server and related equipment, software, and other relevant improvements
• Provide desktop support to end users by responding to requests for technical assistance
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
• Manage user identities, credentials, and privileges on local servers
• Develop and maintain user and technical manuals and guidelines
• Implement new software products, tools, systems and upgrades
• Support users and stake-holders in the, development, and documentation of business requirements
Education Requirements: None.
Certification Requirements: DoDD 8570.01-M Baseline Certification (Security+) is required at start for all candidates and MCSA: Windows Server 2012 or MCSA: Windows Server 2016 is required within six(6) of starting.
Experience Requirements: Must have at least 2 years of general experience in a SharePoint role.