Skills: Business Analyst
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
We are actively searching for qualified candidates for this opportunity. We are currently identifying candidates for this effort. This requisition is contingent upon award of contract to Jacobs.
Spectrum Managers require extensive experience with evaluating and analyzing Table of Frequency Allocations, channel plans, and planned changes. Candidates must also have excellent interpersonal, business management and customer service skills.
Typical duties include:
• Eliminating conflicts in frequency assignments
• Preparing engineering data for frequency assignments
• Conducting analyses and studies of radio frequency (RF) assignments
• Coordinating with appropriate Government and non-Government officials to carry out mission operations
• Analyzing the technical data of communication equipment and systems
Education Requirements: Associates Degree. Candidates may substitute experience for education for this position.
Certification Requirement: NTIA Spectrum Management Course or equivalent courses OR Spectrum Operations Apprentice Course (SOAC) (Keesler AFB - DoD) OR Battlefield Spectrum Management (BSM) Course (Ft. Gordon - Army).
Experience Requirement: Three or more years of experience in an RF related position.