Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
We are actively searching for qualified candidates for this opportunity. We are currently identifying candidates for this effort. This requisition is contingent upon award of contract to Jacobs.
Change Managers require extensive experience with managing hardware and software configuration changes, Configuration Control Board (CCB) change requests, Certificates of Networthiness (CoNs), and other change related activities. Change Managers are responsible for implementing change management processes and procedures, assessing change management needs, and implementing plans to guide the information technology (IT) organization to a mature change process. Change Managers ensure solutions and infrastructure changes are introduced in a controlled, yet efficient, manner. Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, business management and customer service skills.
Typical duties include:
• Conducting research on process improvement
• Ensuring software policies and procedures remain current and up-to-date
• Developing, implementing, and maintaining internal change management policies, procedures and associated training plans
• Being knowledgeable about relevant applications, as well as the enterprise and its processes
• Managing and providing guidance to junior members of the change management team
• Conducting Change Advisory Meetings
• Training change coordinators and approvers on existing change policies and procedures
• Assisting with the definition and documentation of new or adapted change processes and procedures
• Executing periodic testing of change processes to ensure compliance
Education Requirements: None
Certification Requirements: ITIL Intermediate Release, Control, and Validation
Experience Requirements: Five years of experience as a change manager in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required.