Our People & Places Solutions business - reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do - the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities andsociety as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology - we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow.
Thriving communities. Healthy cities. A brighter future. What we do is more than building roads, we workeverydayto make the world better for everyone. If you want to join a company invested in you, your success and the global community - join us as a Highway/Roadway Project Manager.
As a Client Account Manager in one of our Texas offices, will be focused on our construction engineering and inspection (CEI) specifically for transportation. We are looking for a team member to developing trust and credibility through advocating on the client's behalf and to reaffirm Jacobs as the firm-of-choice with Texas Dept of Transportation (TxDOT) and other transportation clients. With this you will Identify higher levels of client engagement for executive sponsors. We will look to you for a commitment to influence and attract key staff for CEI and related pursuits.
Bring your team-focus, adaptability, and commitment to excellence, and together we can grow our CEI portfolio in the Texas market.Qualifications:
Here's what you'll need:
- Bachelors Degree in planning or engineering related to transportation, or equivalent related work experience in lieu of a degree
- At least 10 years of experience in CEI, civil engineering and/or related disciplines associated with the transportation market sector. Proven client development skills, including previous experience managing large capital improvement projects
- Proven track record of coordinating teams and winning work within Texas.
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
- Proven record of developing zippered relationships with TxDOT and other key transportation clients at multiple levels
- Ability to open doors for initiating relationships at the client organization
- Ability to lead an account team, set a vision and strategy, coach/mentor and motivate the team, reach within Jacobs to offer best-in-class solutions, manage commercial and legal negotiations, and close deals
- Technical background/experience in delivering or managing large transportation projects or programs is considered a positive and adds credibility in consulting, engineering, construction industry service offerings and delivery. Construction engineering and inspection is of particular interest to us.
- Successful track record of being innovative and bringing a differentiated solution to a client
- Ability to lead groups through influence
- High level of emotional intelligence/team builder, coach and mentor
- Innovative and solutions-oriented thinker
- Insight regarding issues that drive TxDOT and other key transportation clients' behaviors