Our People & Places Solutions business - reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do - the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology - we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow.
Support Transportation projects and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a Transportation Program Manager, you will have the chance to pursue, win and work on exciting and engaging large-scale infrastructure projects. We emphasis transportation projects as our business line includes planning, detailed design, and construction of transit, sea ports, airports, highways, land development, and support of our buildings group. Working with other members of the team, you will have the opportunity to utilize your transportation planning and roadway design expertise to lead transportation-related projects. During your time with us, you will use your technical experience, manage projects and mentor and direct junior staff, as well as, develop specifications, cost estimates, and prepare final bid packages. If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
Here's what we require;
- Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering or another engineering discipline required, Master's Degree preferred
- Licensed PE in Texas
- Prior experience on TxDOT required (Planning, Schematics, or PS&E)
- At least 15 years of strong program management experience
- Transportation industry thought leader with ability to promote and initiate solutions for a broad application of client needs.
- Tangible client relationships that has and will lead to advisory confidence and consultation for positioning on transportation programs and client's immediate to long range goals.
- Influential involvement among the consulting industry leading to strategic professional relationships necessary to influence our client's selection.
- Industry Expert in transportation planning, detailed design, or construction of transit, ports, or highways in the discipline work of drainage, traffic, structures, roadway, construction, or related fields.
Ideally you'd have;
- Professional Community involvement with organizations or projects that provide for your exposure to the community
- Proven experience of professional growth in or across transportation discipline(s)
- Proven experience of client relationships
- Proven experience of winning professional contracts
- Ability to develop strong internal working relationships across all lines of our businesses with consideration of various personalities