Our People & Places Solutions business - reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do - the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology - we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow.
Thriving communities. Healthy cities. A brighter future. What we do is more than building roads, we workevery dayto make the world better for everyone. If you want to join a company invested in you, your success and the global community - join us as a Senior Transportation Program Manager.
As a vital member of our team, you'll pursue, win and deliver exciting and engaging large-scale highway projects. As an expert in your field, you'll apply your knowledge to plan and design transportation projects, establishing work and staffing plans, developing specifications and cost estimates, and preparing final bid packages. We'll rely on your leadership as you mentor and direct junior staff. You'll supervise a team of highway engineers, traffic engineers, and highway design technicians as you oversee all aspects of design and manage projects to successful completion - safely, on time and on budget. The team will look to you to facilitate collection of our knowledge regarding the client and their needs and set growth strategy and priorities for our business with the client.
Join us and we'll help you continue to develop your skills as you explore all that you can do across our global company.Qualifications:
Here's What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's or Masters' Degree in civil engineering or another engineering discipline
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Texas
- Existing contacts and relationships along with experience winning and delivering projects for TxDOT
- Professional experience of increasing responsibility, including project management, on projects involving planning, schematics, or PS&E
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
- Recognition as a transportation industry thought leader with ability to promote and initiate solutions for a broad application of client needs.
- Tangible client relationships that has and will lead to advisory confidence and consultation for positioning on transportation programs and client's immediate and long-range goals.
- Professional Community involvement with organizations or projects that provide for your exposure to the community
- Ability to develop strong internal working relationships across all lines of our businesses with consideration of various personalities