Skills: Design Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Thriving communities. Healthy cities. A brighter future. What we do is more than building roads, we work every day to make the world better for everyone. If you want to join a company invested in you and your success, join us as a Transportation Engineer.
Based in Anchorage, Alaska, you'll have the chance to work on exciting and engaging large-scale infrastructure projects and utilize your transportation design expertise in roadway/highway to serve as a task lead on transportation related projects. You'll interpret internal or external business issues and recommend best practices. You will solve complex problems; take a broad perspective to identify different solutions; guide others in solving complex issues in specialized area base on existing solutions and procedures. You'll work with the best Engineers and Project Managers in the business, as well as gain experience working directly with our clients. We want you to be empowered to deliver the boldest solutions for everyday living.
Here's What You'll Need:
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
• Professional Engineer License (PE) in the state of Alaska
• At least 10 years experience in roadway design and geometrics, roadway drainage, as well as familiarity with Alaska DOT, AASHTO and MUTCD standards
Ideally, you'll also have:
• Knowledge of and experience using CADD/Design Software (MicroStation Inroads and AutoCAD Civil 3D)
• Design leadership on complex multi-disciplined projects