Skills: Project Management, Civil Engineering
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Irvine, California, United States
Thriving communities. Healthy cities. A brighter future. What we do is more than building roads and transit facilities, we workevery dayto make the world better for everyone. If you want to join a company invested in you, your success and the global community - join us as a Transportation Project Manager.
As a vital member of our Southern California team, you'll have the chance to work on challenging projects where we'll depend on your expertise, intuition, and leadership with planning, directing, and monitoring all aspects of projects. You'll grow professionally with us because we'll rise together on impactful projects with a high degree of technical complexity from the concept stage through detailed design and construction services. You'll be leading a multidiscipline design team to complete tasks within established schedules, budgets and help advance our business development strategies.
Join us and we'll assist in continuing the development of your career and exploring all that you can do across our global company to make a positive and meaningful impact.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
• Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in the State of California
• Demonstrated experience working on successful projects with public agencies
• At least 20 years of project management experience managing the complex nature of highway and transit projects and/or programs in various stages of completeness.
• Ability to demonstrate project leadership experience
• Working knowledge of federal and state design guidelines
• At least 10 years experience leading and assisting with business development and growth strategy development
• Strong networks and relationships in the transportation market in various Northern California geographies