Skills: Contracts Administration
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Fargo, North Dakota, United States
At Jacobs, we challenge what is currently accepted, so we can shape innovativeandlasting solutions for tomorrow. If you're interested in a long and rewarding career working withtheindustry's best and most innovative engineers, then Jacobs is where you belong. We are looking for a driven and curiousclient-focusedConstruction Contracts Manager to grow with our team.
You'll have the chance to work on the Fargo-Moorhead Flood Diversion Program which is a multi-faceted flood mitigation program based in Fargo, North Dakota. Components of the program include local agency works, a diversion channel to be delivered through a public-private partnership contract, and major dam infrastructure to be delivered by the United State Army Corps of Engineers (USACE). This exciting and engaging large-scale infrastructure program where Jacobs is serving as the Program Management Consultant will utilize your Construction Contracts Management focus to help ensure safe and efficient delivery.
You'll work with the best Engineers and Project Managers in the business as part of this diverse and highly skilled team working in the Program Office in Fargo. You will be part of the front-line management team empowered to deliver the boldest solutions for everyday living.
Leading is what you do best. Serving as the Owner's Representative to manage construction contracts in our program office, your responsibilities cross all aspects of project completion and delivery. Technically, your skill set is up to the highest standards and that reflects in your management of the program's construction elements, driving you to offer the best to our clients.
From coordinating with the client's member entities and technical consultants, the USACE, and the P3 procurement team to working directly with our Quality Management and Document Control teams, you excel at ensuring the many stages of construction contract administration are current, consistent, and well organized. Utilizing the latest project delivery methods, you produce a solid end result exceeding the client expectations.
Bring your curiosity, passion for innovation, and talent for multi-tasking in afast-paced environment. We'll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what inspires you - so we can make big impacts on the world, together.
Here's What You'll Need:
• Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Construction, or Engineering
• At least 10 years ofexperience working on large building construction or civil projects
• Knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction delivery systems (procurement) and components (change orders, amendments, etc)
• Strong organizational skills and ability to build client relationships
• Contract Development for Construction Contracts - Bidding and Procurement
• Construction oversight of diversion work, experience tracking change orders and other construction documents
• Experience with coordination of technical group meetings
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
• Certified Construction Manager (CCM) certification or
• Professional Engineer (PE)
• Experience in an engineering industry
• SCADA experience