Our People & Places Solutions business - reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do - the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology - we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow.
Become part of our team as a Structural Engineer inIndianapoliswhois excited aboutworking on projects thatenable the heart of our clients' business.Join us and you'llhave the chance to work onprojects including the structural design for new structures as well as existing structural upgrades. Under the mentoring and guidance of technical experts, you'll be accountable for schedule and technical quality of engineering tasks,as you gainfamiliarity with the client's expectations, scope, budget and schedule. You'll effectivelyrecognize and communicate scope and design changes promptly.
You'll contribute to more complex portions of the design process and interact directly with the client, owner, and contractors to assist construction on site.You and the other members of your team will work closely with client owners in a fast paced, dynamic environment to establish design requirements and produce construction documents.
Bring your curiosity, talent for multi-taskingand extreme organizational skills and we'll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you - so we can make big impacts on the world, together.Qualifications:
Here is what you'll need:
- Bachelor's or Master of Science Degree in Structural Engineering
- At least 7years ofexperience in structural engineering design.
- At least 2 years Revit experience
- At least 5 years of AutoCAD experience
- Experience working on traditional steel and concrete structures
- On track to pass PE exam within one year
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
- Passion for buildings and construction