At Jacobs, we're not just building structures, we're powering them, too. We're transforming intangible ideas into innovative solutions designing the future - today.
We're seeking an Electrical Transmission and Distribution Engineer to join our Energy and Power Solutions Group in Fort Worth, TX. Someone who can use their vast experience in the industry and apply it to today's challenges.
Your design expertise will be focused on developing designs for power transmission and distribution projects. Responsibilities will include development of construction document packages including required specifications and drawings that will be utilized for bidding and construction.
You'll play an integral role in mentoring staff, as well as forming and maintaining long term client relationships.
Working together, we'll help you grow and pursue what fulfills you so that we can make impacts on the future - big and small, global and local.Qualifications:
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Registration (P.E.)
- At least 5 years' experience in the design of power transmission and distribution systems
- Transmission and distribution line sag and tension analysis modeling experience using ETAP or similar software
- Successful track record of technical quality management while meeting established project schedule and budget requirements
- Travel ability
- Experience producing design deliverable packages using AutoCAD or equivalent
- Substation design experience
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.