Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kochi, Kerala, India
Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join the team in Kochi, India.
- Analyse requirements, specifications and technical design documents and provide estimates.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test strategies and test cases to attain 100% test coverage.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Perform Sanity, Regression, Functional, System and Integration Testing in the product to Report defects.
- Effective co-ordination with the Test Lead.
- Research and document bug reports following agreed-upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem.
- Adhere seamlessly to the defined process flow and ensure minimal bug leakage
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5-6 years of experience or above in Testing Web Applications and API (both Functional & Automated Testing) capabilities following Agile Software Development Approach.
- Proven workexperience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on knowledge of testing Web Applications frontend and backend
- Expertise in API Testing (both REST and SOAP web service testing)
- Test Automation experience.
- Expertise in core Java and selenium.
- Understanding of CICD process and usage of TFS.
- Experience in BDD (preferably cucumber).
- Build tools and Version control tools (Maven/ Gradle / SVN/ GIT).
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Profound knowledge of concepts and methodologies of Software Testing.
- Practical experience in agile methodology, preferably SCRUM.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing requirement.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.